Super Punk Games
Based in Nottingham, UK
Press / Business contact:
42-44 Carrington Street
NG1 7FG, UK
Super Punk Games is small independent game developer with big ideas. We've worked hard over the years bringing other people's games to life, and loved every minute of it, and now we're putting all that experience into our own titles too. We are currently developing multiple games, including our first title ‘The Last Leviathan‘ which we are loosely describing as an evocative voyage of creativity, discovery and terror. It’s on steam early access right now so go grab it! New updates are coming soon™! We’re also developing an original game for PS4 PlayLink called Just Deal With It!, which is card games done right for PS4.
HistoryEarly history - AppCrowd
Super Punk Games started life as AppCrowd Ltd and was founded by former Monumental Games Ltd CEO, Rik Alexander. AppCrowd successfully produced games for Activision, Marmalade and Hasbro with titles such as Blur Overdrive, RISK and SCRABBLE for mobile and large, multi-touch touch screen devices. More recently, AppCrowd has provided support for Dovetail Games in publishing Microsoft's Flight Simulator on Valve's Steam platform and provided multiplayer and console support for Payload with their brilliant creative title TerraTech.More Recently - Super Punk Games
Steve Bennett joined Rik on the board as COO and Creative Director in December 2014 as together they had a vision for the company which involved starting to create their own indie games. In early 2015 Super Punk Games Ltd was born and they started work on their first game “The Last Leviathan” which is in Steam Early Access right now. We continue to develop The Last Leviathan and have started developing Just Deal With It! with Sony.
The Last Leviathan Greenlight Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Super Punk Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - Best Desktop / Downloadable" - Game Connection Development Wards 2017
- "NOMINEE - Best Casual Game" - Game Connection Development Wards 2017
- "Pocket Gamer Bronze Award" - Blur Overdrive, November 2013
- "The 'big pat on the back for a job well done' award" - The future.
- "The Last Leviathan is one of the more ambitious Steam Greenlight games I’ve seen."
- Nathan Grayson, Kotaku Steamed
- "It’s a hull lotta fun, and a ferry good game..."
- Nathan Hunter, GameGrin
- "...I seem to have sort of crash landed on a beach."
- Philippa Warr, RockPaperShotgun
- "God I ****ing love this game, guess what I’m going to be playing tonight"
- Simon Lane, Yogscast
The Last Leviathan - IndieDB
Check out TLL on IndieDB indiedb.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Director & CEO
Creative Director & COO
Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Head of Creative Media
Environment and Technical Artist
Community Manager / QA