Experienced Software Engineer
Super Punk Games is looking for an Experienced Software Engineer with exceptional abilities, capable of intrinsically understanding gameplay and implementing best case solutions to very unique technical problems.
Reports to: Game Director
Location: In our office in Nottingham is ideal, remote working considered for the right applicant.
Contract: Full Time Permanent or Long Term Contract
What we’re looking for:
- A software engineer with professional experience in games.
- Recent experience working with PS4.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent C++ / C# programming skills.
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a small team.
- Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
Skills that would help your application?
- VR Experience
- Networking Experience
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and with an openness to use constructive critique.
- A gamer.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.
Who Are Super Punk Games?
Super Punk Games are an award winning independent game studio who pride ourselves on original and awe-inspiring games on console, PC and mobile. We create and publish our own IP and equally partner with publishers and game studios alike to help them bring their games to life.
2018 will be Super Punk Games’ biggest year so far, that’s why we are looking to grow the company with the best talent to meet that challenge. We would love you to come and help us make this happen.